Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New pick of the month property since last one sold within week.


So my listing on Weaver Street in Winooski went under contract in less than a week (It was my pick of the month...I called that one!)
I have found another one for you...so you don't get too bummed out.

Imagine yourself roaming through your light filled home in Burlington and walking into your open updated kitchen (with very updated attractive cupboards!). Can you feel the hardwood floors under your feet as you gaze out onto your private yard and deck? This home is priced at $219,900 with 2 bedrooms and additional office space downstairs. This is a fantastic updated home ready for you to move in. I can't believe the value here. My colleague at Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman Realty, Geri Reilly, has listed a real gem here! Call me today to schedule a showing. Do yourself a favor and take advantage of the first time home buyer tax credit and low interest rates (wall street journal reported today a significant increase in interest rates over 2010). If you have any comments or would like to schedule a showing, contact me at mbedard@hickokandboardman.com You should really see this home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.