Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Does your living room have good Feng Shui?




Yes, this is me enjoying company in
my living room. A couple of Feng Shui items I would like to point out. Notice how the furniture is round? Feng shui is very careful to avoid sharp edges of furniture. The coffee table and end table (as well as the couch) is round so that energy can flow smoothly throughout the room.
Do you have sharp edges on furniture pointing at you while you are seated? These are considered "poison arrows" and can affect your body as well as your general luck and well being.
Second, notice the birds? These are two love birds which are in the southwest direction of my home to enhance my family's "love life".
Finally, you may be curious about the giant Rhinoceros? This is a very crucial piece in our living room. While calculating my flying star chart of my new home, this particular room has the mountain star "7" in this section of the home which can open this area of the home up to burglary. The Rhinoceros is used to tame this affliction in this section of the home.
Are you fascinated by this ancient Chinese custom yet? Are you curious about the feng shui in your home or are you looking to buy or sell a home and want to know which home is best for you?
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

No comments: