Monday, March 9, 2009

McDonalds Uses Feng Shui

As the US continues to face uncertain economic turmoil, we are finding that more and more successful businesses are looking to the East to provide tools to correct the balance of energy so that the businesses may continue to prosper.

As a real estate agent in Burlington VT, I have personally found success in incorporating Feng Shui in my office and my personal home. Look for my article on "Finding your KUA number" as each of us have specific directions in relation to our success in relationships, health, and wealth.

http://tinyurl.com/36yrou

Article in LA Eater.

Feng Shui has more to do with just the placement of objects. It also involves discovering your personal auspicious directions. For example, my personal "wealth direction" is West. My home is not currently located in the west sitting direction, however, I have adjusted this by facing my computer and desk to the West side of my home. To find out your personal KUA number for wealth, health, personal development, and love go to http://tinyurl.com/6da382 .

No comments: